Table of Contents
VA Form 20-0995 Printable, Fillable in PDF – According to the Department of Veterans Affairs, this legal document was made available on February 1, 2019, and is now being utilized across the nation. According to the issuing agency, there are no specific filing instructions for the document as of today.
- On February 1, 2019, the film was released.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has issued the most recent version of its manual.
- This template is simple to use and already prepared for printing.
- Yours to complete and retain as a record of your activities.
- All major PDF-viewing programs are compatible with this product;
- Simply fill out the application form via our online filing system.
- Download a fillable version of VA Form 20-0995 by clicking on the link below, or visit the Department of Veterans Affairs website to see more papers and templates.
You may use this form to seek a SUPPLEMENTAL CLAIM in the event that you disagree with the judgment that you have received so far. In the case of a SUPPLEMENTAL CLAIM, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) conducts a fresh examination of an issue or issues previously adjudicated by the VA on the basis of new and relevant material that has been submitted to the VA.
The VA Form 20-0995 Must Be Completed In The Following Manner
VA Form 20-0995 must be completed in order to submit a supplementary claim as part of a VA decision review. Alternatively, you may access this form on the VA’s website: If you want, you may also drop off the form in person at your local VA office.