Table of Contents
VA Form 10-10EZ Printable, Fillable in PDF – In order to be enrolled in the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) healthcare system, veterans must complete VA Form 10-10EZ, Application for Health Benefits. This is the paperwork that must be completed by anybody who wants to be covered by the VA. The information provided on this form is used by the VA to assess whether or not the veteran is eligible for medical benefits.
What Is The Deadline For Submitting The VA Form 10-10EZ To The Department Of Veterans Affairs?
It doesn’t matter whether you need it right away or not; you have access to a complete network of VA healthcare and medical benefits that includes medications, preventative and primary care services, medical equipment, mental health services, and dental care, among other things. It is possible that you may be eligible for VA health benefits if you have been in the active military, air, or naval service, Reserves, or National Guard and have been discharged from duty. You are free to complete a VA Form 10-10EZonline application at any time that is suitable for your schedule.
Instructions For Completing VA Form 10-10EZ
- Complete the form with your basic information – complete name, preferred name, mother’s maiden name, birth sex, and gender as you identify it. Indicate your race and ethnicity, as well as if you are Spanish, Hispanic, or Latino in origin. Make a note of your social security number as well as your VA claim number. Indicate your date and place of birth, religious choice, and contact information in the appropriate fields below. Indicate the benefits you are looking for and whether or not you need minimal essential coverage under the Affordable Care Act by checking the relevant box. Make a note of the name, location, and phone number of your nearest relative, as well as whether you prefer a VA medical facility or an outpatient clinic.
- Fill out the form with your military service information, including your final branch of duty, entrance and discharge dates, the kind of discharge, and your military service number (if applicable). Answering yes or no to questions about your military past is required.
- Make a note of your insurance information, including the name and contact information of the insurance company, the name of the policyholder, and the policy number. Indicate whether or not you are eligible for Medicaid and whether or not you are enrolled in Medicare Part A.
- Fill out the form with information about your dependents, which includes your spouse and children. Make a list of their information, including their names, social security numbers, dates of birth, and genders. Indicate whether or not the kid has a handicap and whether or not your dependents reside with you in the application.
- Indicate if you are working full or part-time, whether you are unemployed or whether you are retired. In the latter situation, provide the date on which you will be retiring. It is necessary to provide the name, address, and phone number of your current or previous employment.
- Add up all of your gross yearly revenue, including that from work, a farm or ranch, a property or a company, as well as any other sources of income you have (including inheritances).
- Fill out this form with the sums you’ve spent on funeral and burial expenditures, college or educational costs, and medical bills that weren’t covered by your insurance company.
- Demonstrate your willingness to pay any VA copayments for the treatment or services you are receiving.
- Sign and date the bottom of the form.
In the event that you have any more queries, you should refer to the official instructions for the VA Form 10-10EZ, which may be found on the first two pages of the form. Additional documents should be prepared, such as health insurance information, financial information, and evidence of discharge papers (such as DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty).
Where Should VA Form 10-10EZ Be Sent?
Complete VA Form 10-10EZ and send it to the Health Eligibility Center at 2957 Clairmont Road, Suite 200, Atlanta, Georgia 30329 with any appropriate continuation sheets, supporting paperwork, and a certified copy of the power of attorney if applicable.