Table of Contents
VA Form 21-0958 Printable, Fillable in PDF – If you are a veteran who needs to appeal a decision on your claim for disability compensation, you should fill out this form since it is the sole opportunity to voice your dissatisfaction with a judgment.
When Should You Use VA Form 21-0958?
A Notice of Disagreement is filed on VA Form 21-0958. If you disagree with a statement or decision made by your Regional Office about your claim for disability compensation, you can fill out this form to express your dissatisfaction with that statement or decision. In reality, this form is the only option to file an appeal against a judgment such as the one detailed above in this section.
VA Form 21-0958 From The Veterans Administration (VA) Is Accompanied By Other Forms.
There are no further forms required to be submitted with this form. However, if you run out of room when filling up the last field, you may add a few more pages. Along with your Note of Disagreement, please include any supporting and clarifying resources.
When Filling Out The VA Form 21-0958, What Information Should Be Included?
It is necessary to provide the following information on VA Form 21-0958 when it is completed:
- Identifying information about the veteran
- the social security number of the veteran
- Identifying information about the plaintiff
- Send a letter to this address
- Contacts by telephone
- Following is a breakdown of the issues for each:
- Disagreements on certain subjects
- A point of contention
- An Evaluation in Percentage Is Wanted (if known)
- A signature is required at the bottom of the form when it has been fully filled out. If you do not, you will be required to sign it again. Consequently, your form will take much longer to complete.