Table of Contents
VA Form 10-3203a Printable, Fillable in PDF – A legal document known as VA Form 10-3203a (Informed Consent and Authorization for Third Parties to Produce or Record Statements, Photographs, Digital Images, or Video or Audio Recordings) and used by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) across the country, was released on November 1, 2014, by the Department of Veterans Affairs. As of today, there are no specific filing instructions for the form offered by the department that issued it.
- On November 1, 2014, the film was released.
- The most recent edition made available by the Department of Veterans Affairs in the United States;
- It is simple to use and is ready to print.
- It is your responsibility to complete and retain your records.
- Compatibility with the vast majority of PDF-viewing applications
- Fill out the form in our online filing application by following the instructions.