Table of Contents
VA Form 10-0400a Printable, Fillable in PDF – The security standards and norms of conduct outlined below apply to credentialed representatives of VSOs who have requested read-only access to the CPRS. Please read them carefully. Because written instructions cannot cover every eventuality, the staff is expected to go above and beyond the specified regulations, relying on their best judgment and the highest ethical standards to guide their conduct. Workers must realize that these guidelines are based on federal laws and regulations as well as directives issued by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) to their respective organizations. As a result, there are repercussions for failing to comply with these regulations. According to Title 38 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) s14.633, depending on the severity of the infraction, the following sanctions may be imposed: suspension of access rights, termination of accreditation, and criminal and civil fines.
VA Form 10-0400A is a legal document that was made available by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs on July 1, 2002, and is utilized across the nation. As of today, there are no specific filing instructions for the form offered by the department that issued it.
- The film was released on July 1, 2002.
- The most recent version made accessible by the Department of Veterans Affairs in the United States;
- It is simple to use and is ready to print.
- It is your responsibility to complete and retain your records.
- Compatibility with the vast majority of PDF-viewing programs
- Fill out the form in our online filing application by following the instructions.